It’s time for Seven Quick Takes Friday over at Jennifer’s Conversion Diary.
Quick Take the First: with presenter Lisa Hendey
Quick Take the Second: with Ellen Gable, who’s been to CMN/CWG longer than I have
Quick Take the Third: Laura Nelson and I with newbie to us and the conference, Robert King
Quick Take the Fourth: PAPER POPE!!!!!!!!!!1!11111
Quick Take the Fifth: Deanna Klingel and I with a bookseller, a rep from Catholic Book Exchange
Quick Take the Sixth: with Rusty of Comments from the Koala
Quick Take the Seventh: with a paper pope AND a koala! HA!
BONUS #1: Ann Margaret Lewis and Ellen Gable awarding the Catholic Arts and Letters Award to Arthur Powers for A Hero for the People. Congratulations!
BONUS #2: Free ice cream at Jason’s Deli
Do you have a Twitter account but don’t quite know how to use it just yet? Do #hashtags #baffle #you? What about finding like minds on Facebook?
Learn by doing! Join in the highly unofficial Catholic Marketing Network Trade Show Selfie Scavenger Hunt.
Here’s how it works:
- Take a selfie at/with/doing any of the things in the list below.
- Post it to your Twitter and/or Facebook page, including #CMNselfie wherever you post it.
- Search on Facebook and Twitter for #CMNselfie.
- Find like minds!
- Send them friend requests on Facebook.
- Follow them on Twitter.
- Get to know each other!
Questions? Let me know in the comments. Now, here comes the list. Note that there are more than seven items on said list. This is so, if you’re
lazy pressed for time, you can also turn your selfies into a 7 Quick Takes Post.
THE CMN Selfie Scavenger Hunt
- With Paper Pope
- With a presenter
- With someone who’s never been to the conference before
- With someone who’s been to the conference more times than you have
- With a bookseller and/or store owner
- At the Catholic Writers Guild trade show floor booth
- Buying a book
- With a koala (!)
- At Wednesday night’s author reception
- With someone you met for the first time at the trade show/conference