Would you like a funny, honest, dynamic (and humble) speaker for your next event?
Consider inviting Erin! She might even bring you free food.
- “Faithful Fiction: Lemonade for Culture Warriors”
- “The Lost Princess: Truth, Forgiveness, and the Abuse Survivor”
- “Entertaining the Catholic Conscience: JPII’s Letter to Artists”
- “The Infertile Catholic”
- “Bullying: The Thriving Survivor”
- “The Timeless Meaning of Meatless Fridays”
- “Saints to Help You Get Unstuck in Writing and/or Life”
- “A Fiction Ministry: Using Stories in the New Evangelization”
- “Spinning Plates: Life Management for Super Busy Moms”
- “The Five Stages of Homeschooling”
- “What is a Lay Dominican Anyway?”
- “The Joyful Mysteries of the Writer/Editor Relationship”
- “The Sorrowful Mysteries of Rejection”
- “A Writer Prepares: Using Method Acting Principles to Build Believable Characters”
General writing and marketing topics, and more. Click here to learn more about Erin.