We’re all broken. We’re all blessed. Is your group looking for a speaker who can bring a message of hope, healing, and indomitable joy through the struggle, all delivered with honesty and a uniquely humorous twist?
Erin has been speaking to groups large and small for over twenty years. Some possible topics are:
- Any topic from All Things New: Breaking the Cycle & Raising a Joyful Family (Our Sunday Visitor 2021) [especially targeted towards healing retreats & parent/mothers’ groups]
- Any topic from Erin’s YouTube talks in Truth Heals
- Honoring the Parent Who Dishonors You [especially for young adult groups]
- Power, Love, and Self-control: Adventures in Recovery from Binge Eating Disorder
- The Two Weirdest Reasons You Can’t Give Up That Bad Habit
- Trusting a God Who Allows Trauma
- “No One is Father as God is Father”
- The Mother Wound
- The Beatitudes: Unexpected Healing After Childhood Adversity
- Poor in What? Understanding the First Beatitude
- Making Friends When You’re Convinced You’re Weird
- Catholic Infertility and The Captive Panda Club (subfertility)
- Or contact Erin to brainstorm a good fit for your group or event
Watch Erin’s videos to get a sense of her speaking style.