Trauma Waves, Healing Shores
Inclusion does not equal endorsement of concept, source, writer, etc.
Update: My Domestic Church has taken over the weekly 7 Quick Takes. I’ll try linking up there.
- Is someone telling you you’re crazy? Are you starting to believe that might be true? Read Gaslighting: Relationship Politics Explained.
- Can you be addicted not to a substance but addicted to a behavior?
- Virtual treatment for eating disorders shows potential here.
- Curious about this: Theology of the Fat Body.
- A survivor of sa by a Catholic priest comes home to the Catholic Church.
- “But, Erin, I don’t have trauma!” How to tell if you’ve been emotionally abused by your parents.
- Ending with your weekly reminder that All Things New: Breaking the Cycle and Raising a Joyful Family is available for purchase. Already read your copy? Leave a review on Amazon and/or Goodreads (please, leave a review–it takes courage, but it helps the people who need the message find it), and don’t forget to link up with this month’s An Open Book from Carolyn Astfalk & Catholic Mom.
This week’s AV: my experience with the overturn of Roe v. Wade
Thanks for reading, listening & watching, fellow image-bearers. Now give My Domestic Church a look-see.