In case it’s news, Kelly Mantoan of Kelly’s Seven Quick Takes over at This Ain’t the Lyceum has decided that it’s time to put an end to the 7QT weekly linkup. As stated last week, however, I’m going to keep this going. So here ya go.
This Week’s Resources for Catholic Trauma Survivors
- Kelly Guest has an AMAZING piece at Catholic Mom on mental health: Thank God for the miracle we didn’t ask for.
- Another Catholic Mom piece: Johanna Stamps with Self-care vs. God-care.
- Trauma survivors are prone to doing all sorts of painful things in order not to feel the pain of abandonment. Here are 4 Tips to Overcome Fear of Abandonment.
- Good Men Project has 5 Lessons I Learned from Surviving Child Abuse.
- 3 Ways Unresolved Trauma Derails Relationships, thanks to The Good Men Project.
- Oldie but goodie: Melissa Presser at Catholic Mom with her story on rediscovering the person God made her to be–through dance–with And One
- Ending with your weekly reminder that All Things New: Breaking the Cycle and Raising a Joyful Family is available for purchase. Already read your copy? Leave a review on Amazon and/or Goodreads, and don’t forget to link up with this month’s An Open Book from Carolyn Astfalk & Catholic Mom.
Skipping the AV this week due to time constraints: I’m working on having some Thanksgiving/holiday prep content for compulsive overeaters. Have a great weekend.
Thanks for reading, listening & watching, fellow image-bearers.