Here’s me, doing my bit to participate weekly in Kelly’s Seven Quick Takes over at This Ain’t the Lyceum.
This Week’s Resources for Catholic Trauma Survivors
Takes. Best described as quick. Seven of them.
- 7 Things Someone Who Grew Up Unloved Needs As an Adult
- A short & sweet primer on 5 Types of PTSD (which one is your favorite?)
- The reason you’re codependent is…
- Anxious, avoidant, anxious-avoidant… Wanna change attachment styles?
- There are true and false crosses? What’s the difference?
- What lessons can a blind cat teach us about sudden changes? Christine Johnson at Catholic Mom shares.
- Ending with your weekly reminder that All Things New: Breaking the Cycle and Raising a Joyful Family is available for purchase. Already read your copy? Leave a review on Amazon and/or Goodreads, and don’t forget to link up with this month’s An Open Book from Carolyn Astfalk & Catholic Mom.
This week’s media: I took on distraction in prayer for the October 21 Catholic Mom Facebook Live. How do you handle distraction during prayer? Here are my helpful hints!