Here’s me, doing my bit to participate weekly in Kelly’s Seven Quick Takes over at This Ain’t the Lyceum.
This Week’s Resources for Catholic Trauma Survivors
Takes. Best described as quick. Seven of them.
- Trauma of any kind is “not supposed to happen.” Nicole Johnson tells her story at Catholic Mom.
- Need strength? Alateia has you covered.
- Red flags or green ones? The Good Men Project has 4 Signs You’re in a Toxic Relationship.
- The Pittsburgh Catholic has a piece on Catholic at Home: Faith & Mental Health.
- It’s from May, but every month can be Mary’s Month if you try hard enough. Patrice Fagnant-Macarthur is at Catholic Mom with Mary Can Help Us Forgive Our Mothers.
- Did I post this one already? A woman is running across New York State in a wedding dress to bring attention to narcissistic abuse in marriage.
- Ending with your weekly reminder that All Things New: Breaking the Cycle and Raising a Joyful Family is available for purchase. Already read your copy? Leave a review on Amazon and/or Goodreads, and don’t forget to link up with this month’s An Open Book from Carolyn Astfalk & Catholic Mom.
This week’s media? More Cinema Therapy! I love what they’re saying about Cap: integrity vs. ideology.