Here’s me, doing my bit to participate weekly in Kelly’s Seven Quick Takes over at This Ain’t the Lyceum.
This Week’s Resources for Catholic Trauma Survivors
Takes. Best described as quick. Seven of them.
- Control can be a huge problem for trauma survivors. Caitlan Rangel at Catholic Mom reminds us Surrender Starts With Listening.
- Gotta love stories where people help others break free from abuse. Read here about one teen’s effort to help survivors escape domestic violence.
- Christina Mayeux talks about all the ways we can go to Joseph, model for husbands and families.
- Soooo much gaslighting happens in dysfunctional families. OSV Newsweekly has “What is truth?” A Lesson on Integrity for Children and Families.
- Struggle with anger? You are very much not alone. Read Jen Schuermann talk about The Night That God Took My Anger.
- Have you taken the quiz yet? Find your rut-busting Beatitude and get your free custom-chosen chapter of the book handily mentioned in the item below…
- Ending with a cheerful reminder that All Things New: Breaking the Cycle and Raising a Joyful Family is available for preorder.
I also had the opportunity to do a Facebook Live with Catholic Mom about St. Joseph: Father to the Father-wounded. Watch at this link if the embed doesn’t show up below lol