Here’s me, doing my bit to participate weekly in Kelly’s Seven Quick Takes over at This Ain’t the Lyceum.
This Week’s Resources for Catholic Trauma Survivors
Takes. Best described as quick. Seven of them.
- Let’s start off with our most awesome Dr. Ramani, talking how to heal from narcissistic relationship when there is no justice (at least not the earthly kind).
- Elizabeth Reardon is at Catholic Mom, sharing about the grace of vulnerability.
- That said, one thing about vulnerability is that it’s not always met back with vulnerability. Kerry Campbell is also at Catholic Mom, talking about how things in this fallen world are not guaranteed to grow.
- When it comes to encouraging vulnerability of heart, though, one Denver non-profit is breaking a new trail for men’s mental health with Fishing the Good Fight.
- While we’re on the subject of men, Fr. Ryan O’Neill is over at Those Catholic Men, talking the oft neglected masculine genius.
- Enemies: we all have them. How can we possibly love them? Christine Johnson over at Catholic Mom writes on love is patient, love is kind.
- Ending with a cheerful reminder that All Things New: Breaking the Cycle and Raising a Joyful Family is available for preorder.
Loving Cinema Therapy, folks, especially when they talk Firefly.