Here’s me, doing my bit to participate weekly in Kelly’s Seven Quick Takes over at This Ain’t the Lyceum, better late than never.
This Week’s Resources for Catholic Trauma Survivors
Takes. Best described as quick. Seven of them.
- Catholics for Family Peace is having a webinar for Promoting Peaceful Relationships at Home next week. It’s free–my favorite price!
- Catholic Mom repackaged one of my old articles for their My Rosary Story series for October, the month of the Rosary. See it here: Rocky Roots
- Catholic in Recovery has another in their series on Attachment, Addiction, and Psychology. Check it out.
- Did I already share the Restore the Glory podcast here? Probably, but I need to come up with 7 takes, so, here ya go.
- Embracing and Detaching from Suffering as the Loved One of an Addict is a good message for anyone affected by another’s addiction (also over at CIR).
- This Sunday’s gospel journaling page for trauma survivors goes out before midnight. If you missed it, please sign up here to get yours free through the end of November, 20202.
- I also invite you to join in some discussion over on my Broken Grown-up Nation Facebook page.
Made it to 7! Phew, that was like pulling teeth! What are you up to these days? Not pulling teeth, I assume… Hey, if you need some soothing worship piano music playing in the background while you journal, I’m really enjoying Dappy T Keys Worship. Now, you can, too.
Also, let me know how I may pray for you? Meanwhile, make sure you give Kelly & the SQT crew a look see.