Here’s me, doing my bit to participate weekly in Kelly’s Seven Quick Takes over at This Ain’t the Lyceum, better late than never.
This Week’s Resources for Catholic Trauma Survivors
Takes. Best described as quick. Seven of them.
- Virtual Catholic Healing Conference is this weekend! Maybe I’ll “see” you there? I don’t know. I have no idea how this works…
- “Give voice to the pain: New Catholic ministry seeks to help adult children of divorce” shares the ministry of Life Giving Wounds. Divorce causes its own trauma.
- Living With Clinical Anxiety by Ginny Kochis over at Catholic Mom offers a fresh look at that Padre Pio quote, “Pray, hope, and don’t worry.”
- Dr. Ramani has another good one, this one about the dangers of toxic positivity.
- Need some more validation from Dr. Ramani? Here you go: How to Think About a Narcissistic Parent.
- This Sunday’s gospel journaling page for trauma survivors just went out. If you missed it, please sign up here to get yours free through the end of November, 20202.
- I also invite you to join in some discussion over on my Broken Grown-up Nation Facebook page.
Also, let me know how I may pray for you? Meanwhile, make sure you give Kelly & the SQT crew a look see.