Last week’s free Kindle promotion of Don’t You Forget About Me was exhausting… but, I believe, productive!
It would have been even more exhausting and far less productive if I hadn’t received the generous help of many, many folks online. Here is a non-exhaustive list of those people.
- Dena Hunt, author of Treason: A Catholic Novel of Elizabethan England, was kind enough to post a quick review of DYFAM at the St. Austin Review (StAR). Her second (powerful, amazing) book, The Lion’s Heart, was just re-released by Full Quiver Publishing, and I’ll be sharing a rec for that within the coming days, I hope. Anyway, Dena was interviewed on the radio, and I want to listen when I get the chance, so here’s the link to that so I can remember it and we can all enjoy it. Thank you, Dena!
- Christina Weigand of the Twelve Pillars Series
- Amy Bennett of the Black Horse Campground Series
- Leslie Lynch of the Appalachian Foothills Series
- Jen Fitz of Classroom Management for Catechists as well as Patheos
- Margaret Rose Realy, who blogs at Patheos and gardens with God.
- Don Mulcare of both Wildcard Wednesday fame and Catholic Writers Guild book review renown
- Catherine at Catholic Mom Apologia
- M. R. Zapp at An Apostolate of the Pen
- Madeline at A Dash of Snark
- Emily at Books, Coffee & Babies
- I have to add a thank you to Jessica at Housewifespice for hosting What We’re Reading Wednesday in spite of being profoundly pregnant. Still. Hang in there, momma. We are praying for consolations and a healthy delivery–in 30 minutes or less?
- Laura at Green4God
- Barb at Franciscan Mom
- …and it goes without saying, thanks to Ellen Gable and Full Quiver Publishing
If I’ve forgotten you, comment below, remonstrating me for my rude ignorance and including the link to how you helped a writer out. I’ll gladly make amends.
Thanks for linking to Dena’s interview! I want to give that a listen.
Jason Evert is on it, too, so it’s doubly worth the time.