It’s been a busy week here on the Don’t You Forget About Me blog tour.
- Monday morning I was a guest on the Son Rise Morning Show. I resisted the impulse to say, “Long time listener, first time interviewee.”
- Tuesday I visited Therese Heckenkamp over at her blog, nattering on and on about the Catholic mystery writer.
- I had a mention over at Catholic Creativity in Fr. Jim Tucker‘s post on “Yes, we need Catholic fiction!” Wish Father well as he and so many others are slogging their way through National Novel Writing Month! Go check out Karina Fabian‘s work as well, who also got some much-deserved kudos on that post by Fr. Jim.
- Tomorrow is the last day of the DYFAM Goodreads giveaway contest.
- Tomorrow is also the last day of the CatholicMom.com DYFAM & Angela’s Song giveaway drawing.
- Speaking of Angela’s Song, when is the last day to get that book free on Kindle? That would be today. Get to clicking!
- Speaking some more of Angela’s Song, author Annmarie Creedon (Facebook, Twitter) is hosting my latest stop on the DYFAM blog tour, with a post she summarizes thusly, “Today, author Erin McCole Cupp guest posts here at Roman(tic) Catholic, with her thoughts on purple elephants, bodice rippers and unresolved sexual tension. Read on…“
- More posts to come next week!
In other news, I think I’m kind of under spiritual attack since the book came out. My asthma has been flaring off and on for weeks; I’ve had a parade of sick relatives, including kids; a parade of bad behavior (primarily kids); computer problems beyond my power to address; and now this:
I’ve taken the approach to all this that whenever another discomfort, inconvenience, annoyance, or (in the case of the asthma) threat to my life or ability to sleep comes my way, it’s because someone reading the book needs some kind of intercession. So, if that’s been you, please rest assured that I’ve been offering it up for you, whoever you are. I do hope it’s paid off for you! I don’t suffer as gracefully as I wish I did.